Greetings to one and all in the Lord Jesus Christ. Its Fr. Benedict Monteiro, Pallottine Priest addressing you.
On 13th June 2017, the new church dedicated to St. Anthony of Padua was blessed and inaugurated by Bishop of Gulbarga, Bishop Robert Michael Miranda.
On 18th June 2017, I have taken over charge of this new mission. Rev. Fr. Clairy D’souza who has slogged effortlessly and tirelessly in the construction of this church was in this mission for the last twelve years, has taken a break for a deeper and inner experience of the Divine Grace at Divine retreat centre, Kerala.
All though the church construction is complete, there are many more tasks to be accomplished, such as:
1) Purchase and fixtures of fans
2) Purchase and Fixtures of Stations of the Cross
3) Accessories like carpets, chairs, chandeliers, candle stands and Mike stands etc
4) Installation of St. Anthony Statue outside the church premises
5) Generator installation due to lack of electricity supply
6) We have been surrounded with nearly 30 villages and are in requirement of purchasing land to commence our new mission on the request of Bishop of Gulbarga, Bishop Robert Michael Miranda, to the pallotine fathers.
Your generous and heartfelt contributions and blessings to be sent to :
Fr. Benedict Monteiro
State Bank of India
Br. Ambedkar Chowk
Basavakalyan - 585327
Dist. Bidar - Karnataka
A/C No. 62481878928
IFSC Code: SBHY0020238
Contact: 08073676696, 09945085971